Article 1 (Personal Information)
The term “Personal Information” refers to the definition reported in the Personal Information Protection Law (Japan). According to the aforementioned Act, “Personal Information” refers to information that can identify a specific individual such as name, date of birth, address, telephone number, contact details, and others. The term also refers to information that can help identify a specific individual by such information alone (personal identification information), such as fingerprints, voiceprint data, and health insurance card number.
Article 2 (Collection of Personal Information)
When users register on our website, we may ask for Personal Information such as name, date of birth, address, telephone number, email address, bank account number, credit card number, and driver’s license number. In addition, we may collect transaction records from business partners (such as information sources, advertisers, and advertising platforms, hereafter referred to as “business partners”), including the user’s Personal Information and information on payments made between the user and business partners.
Article 3 (Purpose of Use)
The Company collects Personal Information for the following purposes.
1. To provide and operate the Company’s services
2. To answer user inquiries (including the verification of identity)
3. To send emails informing users about new features, updates, campaigns, etc. of the services they are using and other services we provide
4. For maintenance, important notifications, and other necessary communications
6. To allow users to view, change, or delete their registration information, and to check their status on our website
7. To charge users for paid services
8. To fulfill our above-mentioned Purpose of Use
Article 4 (Change to the Purpose of Use)
1. The Company shall change the Purpose of Use of Personal Information only when such a change is deemed to be relevant for that purpose.
2. If the Purpose of Use is changed, a notification about the new version shall be sent to the user or published on the website in the manner prescribed by the Company.
Article 5 (Provision of Personal Information to third parties)
1. Except in the following cases, the Company will not provide Personal Information to a third party without obtaining the user’s consent in advance. However, this excludes cases permitted under the Personal Information Protection Law (Japan) and other laws and regulations.
1. When it is necessary for the purpose of protecting human life, body, or property, and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the individual
2. When it is necessary for the promotion of public health or the healthy upbringing of children, and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the individual
3. When it is necessary to cooperate with a state body, a local authority, or a person entrusted by them to manage affairs prescribed by the law, and obtaining the consent of the person is likely to interfere with the execution of such affairs
4. When the Company has announced the following matters in advance and notified the Personal Information Protection Commission
1. Inclusion in the Purpose of Use of the provision of data to third parties
2. Data items provided to third parties
3. Means or methods of provision of data to third parties
4. Suspension of the provision of Personal Information to third parties at the request of the user
5. How to accept a request from the user
2. Notwithstanding the provisions of the preceding paragraph, the information shall not be provided to a third party in the following cases.
1. When the Company entrusts to someone else all or part of the handling of Personal Information to the extent necessary to achieve the Purpose of Use
2. When Personal Information is provided in connection with the succession of the business due to a merger or any other reason
3. When Personal Information is used jointly with a specific person, and the user has been notified in advance, or is in a situation where they can easily know about the item of Personal Information to be used jointly, the scope of the person who uses the information jointly, the Purpose of Use of the person who uses the information, and the name of the person who is responsible for the management of the Personal Information
Article 6 (Disclosure of Personal Information)
1. The Company will disclose the Personal Information to the user without delay when requested to do so by the user. However, if the disclosure falls under any of the following situations, it may not be disclosed in whole or in part, and if a decision is made not to disclose the information, we will notify the user to that effect without delay. When disclosing Personal Information, we will charge a fee of 1,000 yen per item.
1. When there is a risk of harm to the life, body, property, or other rights and interests of the person or a third party
2. Cases that are likely to seriously hinder the proper implementation of the Company’s business
3. Other cases that violate laws and regulations
2. Notwithstanding the provisions of the preceding paragraph, information other than Personal Information such as historical information and characteristic information will not be disclosed in principle.
Article 7 (Correction and deletion of Personal Information)
1. If the Personal Information held by the Company is incorrect, it may be requested to correct, add or delete the Personal Information according to the procedures established by the Company (hereafter referred to as “correction, etc.”).
2. If the Company determines that it is necessary to respond to the user’s request as explained in the preceding paragraph, the Company shall correct the Personal Information without delay.
3. The Company will notify the user without delay when it makes a correction based on the provisions of the preceding paragraph or when it decides otherwise.
Article 8 (Suspension of use of Personal Information, etc.)
1. If the user requests the suspension of use or erasure of their Personal Information (hereafter referred to as “suspension of use, etc.”) on the grounds that it has been handled beyond the scope of the intended use or that it has been obtained by wrongful mean, the company will carry out the necessary investigation without delay..
2. If on the basis of the results of the investigation referred to in the preceding paragraph, it is deemed necessary to comply with the request, the use of the Personal Information in question will be discontinued without delay.
3. The Company shall notify the user without delay of the suspension of use, etc. based on the provisions of the preceding paragraph, or when it has decided not to comply with the request.
4. Notwithstanding the preceding two paragraphs, if the suspension of use, etc. would involve significant costs and difficulties, alternative measures necessary to protect the rights and interests of the user shall be adopted.
1. The contents of this policy may be revised without giving notice to the user, except as otherwise provided by laws and regulations.
Article 10 (Enquiries)
For inquiries regarding this policy, please use the following contact:
The person in charge of the Handling of Personal Information at Naturenics Inc.
Center of Garage Room 04, 2nd Floor, Yokogawa Warehouse, 1-16-3 Yokogawa, Sumida-ku, Tokyo
Section 11 (Revision of this Policy)
The Company may, at its discretion, revise all or part of this Policy without the User’s consent. If the User uses the website after a revision of this Policy, they are deemed to have agreed to such revision. However, in the event of significant revisions to this Policy, we will notify the user by posting a notice on the website or by other suitable means.